EasyJet is looking for cabin crew to be based in Barcelona, Palma, and new seasonal base opening in Summer 2021, Malaga.
- Minimum height: 158cm
- Maximum height: 190cm
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Aged 18 or over
- The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulders to waist
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment or currently hold an EU EASA Cabin Crew Medical
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, and climb into a life raft from the water
- Have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of right to work in the relevant country.
- Must hold an EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing
- A verifiable five-year activity history for referencing purposes
- To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC)