Solairus Aviation is looking for a full-time G650 flight attendant to join a Part 135 operation based at Teterboro, TEB.
The ideal candidate will be a team player that is flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities to provide a superior level of service to the passengers 24/7. Culinary experience and a passion for food a plus.
- Languages: English
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- First Aid Training Certification
- 5+ years of experience as a Corporate Flight Attendant
- Flight attendant specific training from FlightSafety, FACTs or similar is preferred. Annual recurrent training is required. Candidates without formal flight attendant training may be considered based on other qualification but must attend initial flight attendant training course prior to flight assignment. Preference shown to candidates who have completed FlightSafety, FACTs or similar training within the past 12 months.
- Must be technologically savvy
- Flexibility and patience a must
- Excellent Interpersonal and Customer Service Skills
- College degree preferred
- Experience with small children preferred
- Culinary Skills
- Able to manage a constantly changing schedule and late night flights
- Available to fly on short notice (2-3 hour response if on standby)
- Unrestricted ability to travel worldwide (consider health and visa status)
- Operation of all features of the Cabin Management Systems
- Operation of all galley equipment
- Operation of all cabin features, to include berthing seats and configuring the divan into a bed